/* --------- Guestbook ------------*/

The Muse

April 23, 2006

Of Tags and Tagees

This has been tag week or tag fortnight. So I'm just linking stuff for those want to read my responses. Basically, I think tags help people get to know people they would like to get to know a little better [as if I've done 68 tags, but still].
  1. I did Maya's (because I'm scared of Doctors) here.
  2. MC's is here (hey, even if it was typo, he called me a great writer so of course I'm going to do it.)
  3. Ponnarasi writes stuff I relate to very easily, and here is her tag on ma three superpowers.
  4. Raz, simple and very straightforward, caught me with a tag on life's 10 pleasures here.
So far, Sattvic has been my lone tagee.

7 Comments:

  • Honored to know that I am your lone tagee ;)

    By Blogger Sattvic, at 9:27 AM  

  • Hi Ram,
    Have read some of your tags! Nice ones- espcly The SHIT list one . Recently have been visiting this link quiet often.You write your posts very well , An interesting Blog page!! Keep it going!
    Regards,
    Marutham.

    By Blogger Marutham, at 1:21 PM  

  • Hey Sattvic - yup, you're my only tagee. what an honor, what an honor! hehehehe.

    Hi Marutham,thanks a lot. Will try to keep your faith!


    Ram

    By Blogger Ram, at 9:18 PM  

  • Ram:

    I think you might have a li'l bit of NPK syndrome ;)

    By Blogger Sattvic, at 11:06 AM  

  • got here with juggling of fellow blogs.

    must say that its quite an intresting read.

    simple, informative & intresting.
    way to go....

    majja maadi

    hey, u in tempe??? ill b there for sometime, next month

    By Blogger dharmu, at 6:24 PM  

  • Hi dharmu, thanks for stopping by and appreciate it.

    Yes, I'm in Tempe, and believe it or not, I'll probably be in San Diego when you arrive here! :)

    Ram

    By Blogger Ram, at 8:21 PM  

  • Thanks to this post, I read the last two tags now...

    5 minutes into the future?... so do u want a choice to change it ;-) if u like to??

    10, 9 and 2 in ur "Tag Four" -- i can totally relate to it :-)... particularly 9 and 2

    By Blogger NaiKutti, at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home