/* --------- Guestbook ------------*/

The Muse

March 28, 2006

Tag Two

Tagger: Mindcurry

Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"Both of you make me sick". She started to wrap her terribly de la Renta scarflike thing about her, preparatory to rising. The Deer Leap by Martha Grimes.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I hit the half open door that opens into this room.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The final scene of a movie called "Cellular". Had some great sounding background music, that's why I ran over to see it.

Without looking, guess what time it is?
23:44.

Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
Wooho, its 23:54. How clever am I huh?

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Random dialogues from the movie "Crash" (Yeah its movie night at my place). Also listening to random music, with my iTunes on shuffle mode. Currently playing Kaisa Lagta Hai from Baaghi.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier in the day. Took out the trash.

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Some cartoons on India forwarded by my friend Jack.

What are you wearing?
Black Side Striped Old Navy Track Pants and a black T-shirt from a company called Crazy Horse (I'm getting dizzy trying to peer at the back of my neck to read the tag).

Did you dream last night?
Nope. Slept like a log.

When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago when I read an email from my friend. He was congratulating another friend who is on his way to becoming a Daddy with this quote "Advance wishes for your son to come and p** in your mouth". Yes, we guys have very eclectic ways of saying "Congratulations! I am sooo happy for you and your definitely better half".

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
My roomate's upside down Tennis racquet (its been untouched by human hand for the past 14 months), some wires running to who knows where.

Seen anything weird lately?
My Apple powerbook crashed. How's that for weird huh?

What do you think of this quiz?
Its getting popular. Is there some way people can make money off this tagging business?

What is the last film you saw?
Random sequences from Dum Dum Dum, Alaipayuthe and Kaakha Kaakha. Also portions of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Red Eye.

If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Naah, the very possibility of being able to buy basically anything I want would keep me happy and content.

Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I finished my 12 years of schooling in 8 different schools.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Remove all this visa business. Dude, its all one world. Let people come and go as they please.

Do you like to dance?
Like? Hell yeah! Can I? Hell no! I can move either the top half of my body or the bottom half. Both do not move well together.

George Bush.
Who dat? Oh...you mean Dubya? Hmm...
"Mr. President, what is your take on Roe vs. Wade?"
(Wide stare. Smirk. Frantic search for Karl Rove. Slow head nodding. Then..."heh heh heh, well I don't care what people do, but as long as they get out of New Orleans and the evil water, I am fine.")

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Three way tie between between Meghna, Krithika or Nisha.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Bhujaprasad Alexis Kamal. Mera bharat mahaan, and what better way to show it? And we can call him BAK Baby too! [PS. Girls always have the sweet sounding sexy names. We guys are done for, so why bother?]

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Standard response would be: Whaaat? No, never.
But since I'm honest, sure. Why not? Doesn't matter where I live, I'm home all the time. Besides, everything is just a plane ride away anyway.

What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Well! You took your time allright.

14 Comments:

  • And even if it was a typo, Mindcurry said I am a good writer, so there you go!
    now i am 100% certain what i said is true..excellent stuff ram bhai!

    kaaka kaaka..interesting..i saw that one last year..i really liked it.

    Well! You took your time allright.
    thats such an awesome response..i am sure God will love you for that.

    great stuff!

    By Blogger Mind Curry, at 12:35 AM  

  • Interesting responses.....Dum Dum Dum...I liked it, The maddy charm I guess....I think I saw Khaka Khaka too, cant remember...BTW, your girl names, I mean bany girl names, where did they come from, any other person you know in particular with the same name...I love Krithika...Savy name!!! :)

    By Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP, at 5:55 AM  

  • Hi,
    U r tagged! I guess its Tag vaaram for u.. I wud b glad if u cud write the tag...

    By Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman, at 9:15 AM  

  • Hey Ram,

    I said i don`t like a tag alright, but it`s not that I totally look upon them as evil.
    Atleast I enjoy reading them ;-)

    Great post, I enjoyed your sense of humour, truly good!

    Regards,
    Srijith.

    By Blogger srijithunni, at 3:27 AM  

  • Hi
    Finished 12 years of schooling in 8 schools..that's a class n a half in one school..thats awesome...i always thought mine 5 schools would be some sorts of record :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:55 AM  

  • Hi MC, thanks man, appreciate it. Kaakha Kaakha was nice, the chemistry between Surya and Jo was really fun to watch.

    Scribblez - Maddy who? :), naah he was great in the movie, so was Jo. The comedy with Vivek was fun too.

    Krithika was the name of my imaginary girlfriend, as created by my friends in school [all for a good cause].

    Ponnarasi - Saw the tag and will get on it. Your tag is my command.

    By Blogger Ram, at 10:08 AM  

  • I know what you meants Srijith, just pulling your leg. Me and my sense of humour ha ha !

    Hey Nasir, yeah I had a busy life! Tirunelveli(2), Ottapidaram, London, Banaras, Kanpur and Delhi(2). I started disliking it the more older I got - hard to give up friends I guess.

    By Blogger Ram, at 10:19 AM  

  • Ram:

    Enjoy your tag vaaram. I have no issues doing both the tags. I will do it in a week or so. Finals week is keeping me sleep deprived.

    Will surely get to the tag in sometime. They sound interesting!

    By Blogger Sattvic, at 11:18 AM  

  • Hey Sattvic, cool! And best of luck for the finals - go get them!

    Hey Raz - will do. Death by tagging, that's me.

    Ram

    By Blogger Ram, at 5:56 PM  

  • cool tag Ram... Apple powerbook crashed :-? -- thats def. weird... shows ur super power :-)... enjoyed reading this one... looks like u got more :-)... ensssoooyyy

    By Blogger NaiKutti, at 4:03 AM  

  • interesting...

    *walks off thinking more 'bout Ram*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:25 AM  

  • Hey Karthik - my superpower, right on! You want to share my load huh?

    Hey ViŘűS©, welcome here and thanks!
    * sitting here thinking that this tag made me sound interesting, maybe I should write more...hmmmm. :)*

    By Blogger Ram, at 4:26 PM  

  • OH I have seen ALaipayuthe..cos I like Mani Ratnam and Madhavan and Shalini.
    Seen Dum Dum Dum too
    Yet to watch Kaakha Kaakha which my sis saw it and claims to have fallen in love with that Surya guy.
    Now she wants to marry him and run away into the blue-red horizon

    ANd whoa!8 schools in 12 years...what is with that...a travelling military parent or were you like the naughtiest kid in school?

    Like hell yeah to dancing...lol...now I found a dance partner in blogosphere..doesn't matter what you shake as long as it's shaking hahahah


    and your poor boy child.I pity him already!!!

    By Blogger Scoot, at 2:41 AM  

  • Hey Maya, me and naughty? Never. My Dad is a banker, so moving a lot. Shake it allright!

    What ever do you mean? My male child will be so lucky, my bak baby!

    Ram

    By Blogger Ram, at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home